Welcome

Welcome to this corner of the web. Hope you find it interesting. If you do: come back again, tell your mum or subscribe! If you want to share your thoughts on cycling in the early 21st century, then do it.

Friday 4 January 2013

Happy new year dear reader

Well, after ten days of unenforced absence from the bike, today was my first of the new year back in the saddle.
Following a determined but ultimately futile effort to rid the planet of red wine and mince pies, I felt like I had as much power as an Austin Princess this morning and despite the Met Office's promises of a dry but overcast day, it obviously rained for my entire journey.
Austin (very little) Powers
So a lovely introduction to cycling in 2013, but despite all that, it was still great to be back on two wheels.  My Strava deets weren't too bad either - managed a few PBs which was surprising as I was really just plodding.
Maybe there's something to be said for a rubbish diet and lots of rest...maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment