Welcome

Welcome to this corner of the web. Hope you find it interesting. If you do: come back again, tell your mum or subscribe! If you want to share your thoughts on cycling in the early 21st century, then do it.

Friday 20 September 2013

Keep going keeping going

It's happened to all of us at one time or another and its difficult to shake. I'm talking about those times when for whatever reason - weather, relatives, family, circumstance, injury - you can't get out on your bike. One minute you feel like you're going OK then the next, you've missed three weeks of riding and  you feel further away from any sort of strength than you have for months.
This week's Strava report. Athlete?
I'm in the middle of an up-turn in activity which I'm, once again, determined to build on. In fact, for the first time since I started working in Uppermill last December, I've ridden in everyday this week. It's a bit of a surprise that I've not previously managed it but a clear work diary has finally allowed me to do ten 18 mile rides - presuming I get home in one piece later on.
There's nothing quite like keeping going to make you keep going is there? Long may it continue!
Ride safe

No comments:

Post a Comment