Welcome

Welcome to this corner of the web. Hope you find it interesting. If you do: come back again, tell your mum or subscribe! If you want to share your thoughts on cycling in the early 21st century, then do it.

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Bikes as art in the Northern Quarter

I spotted these a couple of weeks back and thought I must try and get a decent photo.  But until I manage that, you'll have to live with this one.
Now: interesting gable end
I think they're courtesy of the people at Ridelow which have some genuinely beautiful machines up for grabs. They're based on Church Street which runs between the side entrance to the Arndale and Affleck's Palace.
You can see from the 'before' shot taken from Google Streetview how much more interesting and urban it looks now - very well done I say.
Before: no bikes = boring

No comments:

Post a Comment