Welcome

Welcome to this corner of the web. Hope you find it interesting. If you do: come back again, tell your mum or subscribe! If you want to share your thoughts on cycling in the early 21st century, then do it.

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Building a new @chorltonvelo

While I've not been updating this blog, I've been busy playing a part in refreshing the output of my cycling club: Chorlton Velo - well, it's not actually mine but you know what I mean.
The club's grown quite a bit since in joined in 2011 (I think) and a whole new group of riders have joined - some have left too which is always sad.
Anyhoo, for my part in its Kafkaesque metamorphosis, I've rebuilt the club website.
Home page...
It still needs tinkering with here and there but I'm reasonably happy with it. It's an interesting exercise to look at club websites as they span the full spectrum: from absurd and hilarious to slick and professional.
Hopefully the Chorlton Velo site communicates our passion and love for being on two wheels.
Feedback is encouraged of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment