Welcome

Welcome to this corner of the web. Hope you find it interesting. If you do: come back again, tell your mum or subscribe! If you want to share your thoughts on cycling in the early 21st century, then do it.

Wednesday 10 July 2013

@markcavendish re-evaluation

I've just had my first ever look at Mark Cavendish's twitter to check out the sneering which I was confident would be there following piss-gate.
Nothing of the sort. He actually comes across really well in writing, like, REALLY well. Sounds like a proper decent guy.
Which makes it all the more perplexing that he sounds so abrasive, defensive, awkward, disinterested, surly, arsey when he's talking. 
So I'm happy to re-evaluate my prejudices and put him back on the Christmas card list.
Maybe he really dislikes talking in public and as he's so often the story that perhaps its just tiresome. 
Whatever the truth, I suggest he should try and let some of that personality which is evident on twitter, out when he speaks to the world via the telly.
Just saying, like

No comments:

Post a Comment