Welcome

Welcome to this corner of the web. Hope you find it interesting. If you do: come back again, tell your mum or subscribe! If you want to share your thoughts on cycling in the early 21st century, then do it.

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Cav causes crash chaos

I've never been Mark 'erm, well, y'know' Cavendish's greatest fan so I don't really need an excuse to have a pop at him. When he presents an open goal however, I find it irresistible. 
And so, enter stage right, the flying vortex of negativity that is Mark Cavendish and the final 100m of yesterday's stage of le tour.


"Just seen the sprint. I believe I didn't move line.
"I'm actually coming past Veelers and we touch elbows when he moves. Anyway, hope he's OK." Said 'Cav' on his twitter
Have a look at the pictures and make your own mind up. Tom Veelers has made his feelings known.

Cav - not moving
Yes, I know: 'what do I know' and all that. Yes, but his post race interview just made me bristle. I doubt you'd have him as a mate - if you knew him I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment