Welcome

Welcome to this corner of the web. Hope you find it interesting. If you do: come back again, tell your mum or subscribe! If you want to share your thoughts on cycling in the early 21st century, then do it.

Friday 26 July 2013

Mad for cycling: my review of @vmcyclone

One of the main reasons I started this blog was because it gave me the opportunity to write about stuff I like as opposed to writing about stuff I'm paid to write about.
So it's really pleasing when you can combine the two.
My working life recently took me into the orbit of the Virgin Money Cyclone: a series of cycling events in and around Newcastle.
You can read my review of it here on the excellent Mad for Cycling blog. It's got a really interesting take on cycling blogs being part review and part cookery tips - a nice mix.
I'd rather be on my bike too!
There should be one or two others appearing here and there in the not too distant.
Enjoy reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment